PDA

View Full Version : Problems saving Radion Graph

fishguy597
12/31/2014, 04:49 PM
I want to save the program I'm running now and start a new one. I think I'm supposed to export the schedual. When I do that it goes it goes to an XLR file that I cannot open. My computer skills start and stop with the power button. My wife is the computer savvy person. Any help would be appreciated.

Alex Y EcoTech
01/02/2015, 07:16 AM
Fishguy,

You will make to make sure the file saves as a .etg. That will allow you to save the schedule onto your computer which you can then import later.

fishguy597
01/03/2015, 09:02 AM
Thank you but how do that ? In order to start to save the profile I need to export it correct? I never have the option of an etg file.

EcoTech Support
01/03/2015, 09:46 AM
Thank you but how do that ? In order to start to save the profile I need to export it correct? I never have the option of an etg file.

By default the file should save with a .etg (EcoTech Graph) file extension, however there must be a program installed on your computer that is associated with the file extension you mentioned. We have seen a similar issues with other users so don't feel bad. You might have to go to Windows Explorer (in your Downloads folder) and rename the file with the .etg extension. If you need help with that, please let us know.