PDA

View Full Version : Ordered for the first time

Jshafer
01/06/2015, 08:18 PM
Just wanted to share my experience with blue zoo aquatics..first yesterday I received a call stating that because of the low night temputures that they were going to have it held at the fed ex receiving station so that it wasn't going to be left in the cold by a driver.. Very pleased with that.. So I received my first order today.. I ordered 4 fish total 3 tangs and a dwarf angel.. I did have 1 DOA.. (Powder brown tang) which looked great by the way.. His bag had deflated and had no oxygen :( but I filed a DOA request and within 30 mins already had a response and a pending credit on file.. I am very pleased so far with this company.. I was skeptical at first just because I've gotten some very terrible fish from online ordering but do not hesitate to order from here..thanks again for being a company that actually cares about the aquatic life you sell and the customers that buy it

BlueZooAquatics
01/07/2015, 11:07 AM
Thank you for the update and sorry to hear about the DOA loss. We will of course take care of that for you right away.

Even with the cold weather and it being the busiest shipping day of the year, we still only had 4 reported DOA losses including yours. Good luck with your new animals and we truly look forward to serving you again soon.

Beautiful clowns BTW :)