PDA

View Full Version : CP with Gold Flake Angel Q

Aquattro
01/07/2015, 12:00 AM
Treating my QT with 10mg/L and my GF Angel immediately seemed agitated. Anyone have trouble with these guys? I found one post where someone didn't have trouble, but nothing else. Comments?

mattcoug
01/07/2015, 12:26 AM
I've CP treated my 6 inch goldflake with no issues

Aquattro
01/07/2015, 12:29 AM
Good to hear. Mine is just really agitated by it. Both cleaner wrasses went into hiding, and blue face angel hiding, but coming out to eat. I'll watch a bit longer before doing anything.

mattcoug
01/07/2015, 12:48 AM
Good to hear. Mine is just really agitated by it. Both cleaner wrasses went into hiding, and blue face angel hiding, but coming out to eat. I'll watch a bit longer before doing anything.

I've had wrasses act weird on CP - kind of like they are drunk, so better keep a good eye on them. I've never seen an angel negatively react to CP in any significant way.

Aquattro
01/07/2015, 12:52 AM
Worst case they'll get dropped in display. They've all been in holding for a month with no issues, but I added a school of cardinals to the mix today and figured I'd treat them all before adding. So far the GF just seems annoyed, and the cleaner wrasses usually go to bed this time anyway. I'm on the lw end of treatment, so I don't expect issues, especially from the Angels, but a bit bothered by his behavior. We'll see.