PDA

View Full Version : blank screen on display and firmware issues

Reefer4evaa
01/17/2015, 02:33 PM
Where to start...
w
I have the apex jr with an extra eb8 and a pm 1
after topping off my ATO the other day I came home to my display tank bubbling from the return..and so the frustration begins..my ATO never came on,checked the floats everything looks good.so I try to figure it out on the apex thru the phone app and it was unresponsive.then I noticed all my probes been reading the same for a week straight (no change).but the graph was a little wacky ..I then go on apex fusion and it says apex disconnected
this apex isnt presently connected to fusion.I tried updating the firmware since I don't have the updated version and it would time out.NOW before the questions are asked my apex is hardwired with an ethernet cable and WiFi is disabled from the router.my eb4 status light is green but my eb8 status light is blinking amber,my display has a blank screen.I checked again today same thing but this tI'm when trying to update the firmware it's not showing my apex on the apex utility.I checked if my ip address has changed since I have dynamic ip but no change..if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.I currently have an open ticket with neptune and until then I can not control anything(ph,temp,pumps etc..etc..)I really don't want to go back to the old school method of timers and power strips..:(

Raul-7
01/17/2015, 04:38 PM
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/forum.php

Post there; that's where most of the Apex community is. You'll get better support.

Are you able to access the Dashboard? If you put the IP address of the Apex does it load the Dashboard?