PDA

View Full Version : myGHL - Betatester wanted!

Matthias Gross
01/20/2015, 11:58 PM
Our brand new cloud service myGHL stands just before the open beta. myGHL will allow you to control all GHL cloud capable devices from all over the World.
We are looking for 30 volunteers for closed beta test to ensure, that myGHL open beta gives our customers the best user experience.
We are starting with myGHL for the GHL Doser 2.
For participation you have to be registered in our forum and own the GHL Doser 2.
The first 30 applicants will be invited to the closed beta test, we will set up a separate area in our forum, where you will get further information.

The myGHL closed beta service will be probably available on 01/23/2015.
If you want to participate in our closed beta test, please send us an email with your first name, last name and user account in our forum to "beta@ghl-kl.de".

After running the beta test for a while we will open myGHL for every user.

d2mini
01/21/2015, 04:36 PM
I don't have a doser2, but if you end up needing more people let me know.
I'm on a Mac and would be happy to give it a go. Parallels has been giving me fits lately.

Raul-7
01/21/2015, 04:51 PM
I don't have a doser2, but if you end up needing more people let me know.
I'm on a Mac and would be happy to give it a go. Parallels has been giving me fits lately.

But there's no point; you can't use any of the functions on the cloud service to test it if you don't have the doser 2. :sad1:

Madehtsobi
01/21/2015, 05:02 PM
Can't wait for it to open to every user!!

jjk_reef00
01/21/2015, 10:19 PM
Can't wait for it to open to every user!!

Agreed! Do you guys know approx when it will be released to everyone?

Madehtsobi
01/21/2015, 10:20 PM
I'd said a few more months depending how this beta works

Matthias Gross
01/22/2015, 01:02 AM
we worked on myGHL for ProfiLux in parallel, so it will not take so much time to get it up and running for the ProfiLux, we think a few weeks after myGHL runs stable for the doser

actually the myGHL support is already included in the newest ProfiLux firmware 6.13, just not activated for everyone ...

jjk_reef00
01/22/2015, 02:29 AM
Great to hear. I need to upgrade my firmware and have been holding out for myGHL :)

Raul-7
01/22/2015, 03:51 AM
Great news.

Any new additions to the programming side of things? It would be cool if you could add a seasonal table.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/Raul-7/table.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/Raul-7/media/table.jpg.html)

Crazy35111
02/02/2015, 02:54 PM
Updates on Beta?

Last email I got was there was a delay of a couple days for the beta testers, been about 10days thought I would check and see if I missed something.

trueblackpercula
02/20/2015, 09:09 AM
I would love to test send me the details miezza@msn.com I have the mitras lx6100hv and soon a profilux controller

Matthias Gross
02/24/2015, 11:38 AM
Great news.

Any new additions to the programming side of things? It would be cool if you could add a seasonal table.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/Raul-7/table.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/Raul-7/media/table.jpg.html)

Yes. New functions for ProfiLux and Mitras are coming.

This week we have the acclimation timer and the ProfiLux controlled maintenance mode for the Mitras (over wireless) in firmware 6.15.

Seasonal tables: yep - but easier, more convenient, more options
since we have a 32 channel dimming control it makes not much sense to have just times for sunset/sunrise for every month
maybe in 6.16

Matthias Gross
02/24/2015, 11:40 AM
Updates on Beta?

Last email I got was there was a delay of a couple days for the beta testers, been about 10days thought I would check and see if I missed something.

the open beta-test for myGHL (only GHL Doser 2 for now) starts in a few hours

meanwhile, if you want to participate: update your GHL control center and the doser firmware, you need this for myGHL

Matthias Gross
02/24/2015, 11:41 AM
I would love to test send me the details miezza@msn.com I have the mitras lx6100hv and soon a profilux controller

the first phase of the myGHL open beta is only for GHL Doser 2, sorry

jjk_reef00
02/24/2015, 06:55 PM
Any idea about when the myGHL for p3 will be released? I was holding out on updating my firmware until it is released but there seems to have been several delays.