PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to brag

SnakeBlitz33
02/01/2015, 05:37 PM
I've been doing business with this company on and off for nearly ten years. They have always been there to answer questions and usually know the ins and outs of every single one of their systems. They deliver very quickly and everything has always been included in my order.

The customer service is pretty good, they have always answered my questions and never have made me feel uncomfortable about asking a stupid question. Every time I have emailed them, I have always gotten a response either the same day or the next.

Their checkout system on their website is straight forward. I like the fact that they have "packs" that you can buy that are standardized, and also sell most, if not all of the products that you need to keep your TDS at zero.

Even though other sites sell a lot more diverse aquarium supplies that you can tack on to your reef order, it's nice to know there is a company that primarily deals with RO/DI systems that can answer your questions and obtain specialty products.

I just recently put in an order with them and everything was smooth sailing. I'm a very happy customer.

02/02/2015, 01:35 PM
Thank you for the kind words! We do appreciate it! We try and give our customers 110% customer service and help them in any way we can. Always let us know if there is a problem and what we can do to make it right!

I've been doing business with this company on and off for nearly ten years. They have always been there to answer questions and usually know the ins and outs of every single one of their systems. They deliver very quickly and everything has always been included in my order.

The customer service is pretty good, they have always answered my questions and never have made me feel uncomfortable about asking a stupid question. Every time I have emailed them, I have always gotten a response either the same day or the next.

Their checkout system on their website is straight forward. I like the fact that they have "packs" that you can buy that are standardized, and also sell most, if not all of the products that you need to keep your TDS at zero.

Even though other sites sell a lot more diverse aquarium supplies that you can tack on to your reef order, it's nice to know there is a company that primarily deals with RO/DI systems that can answer your questions and obtain specialty products.

I just recently put in an order with them and everything was smooth sailing. I'm a very happy customer.