PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what this is?

Saltliquid
02/03/2015, 05:19 AM
This was a surprise, there was a bit of bare glass a few months back near the front? Now there is all kinds of stuff growing around the place including this thing and where there isn’t the softer life forms, there are corallines covering what was a bare glass base, mostly just the layering mesomorphum coralline, so the tanks floor is coming up wards!
So there are no bare areas of my glass any more where there is low to high light and good flow. I haven’t cleaned the glass front or sides in over 4 months, so I can’t see much of my tank, but something was glowing through the glass recently, so I took a pic from above.
I do that sometimes so I can see what is happening in my tank. I will clean the glass one day, lol, one day! It’s the green/blue shiny thing to the right front, algae I thought, but I have no idea really! It’s nice looking what ever it is, lol, its blue through the glass that I can make out and aqua green/blue from above, very cool!
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/SEQdivespots/tanks%20and%20tubs%20after%20power%20outage/algae-1-_zpsjbf1dmbj.jpg

FinzAquatics
02/03/2015, 04:14 PM
codium lucasii possibly

Vilelent
02/03/2015, 04:38 PM
codium lucasii possibly

If you every decide to frag a piece or sell, inbox me :)

Saltliquid
02/03/2015, 11:16 PM
codium lucasii possibly

That looks like it mate, thank you!
Sorry Vielent, can't do it