PDA

View Full Version : New Chloramine Removal 90-GPD RODI System

bphelps81
02/18/2015, 08:15 PM
I'm looking into purchasing a new RODI and ran across this system on Spectrapures site. It doesn't really fit into their good better best tree. I don't know if my water has high chloramine but I'm assuming it can't hurt to have that assurance. It looks like a good price and would be pretty effective. Does anyone have one or know anything about them? I'm looking to purchase soon. Any insight would be appreciated!

Also by purchasing a system does it come with the membranes needed to start with?

tkeracer619
02/20/2015, 09:56 PM
I bought one. It's a great unit. The current price is hard to beat. When you buy it call and have the 99% rejection membrane added, this will save you money on DI. The thing is rock solid. You can re-arrange the filters later if you want.

SpectraPure
02/25/2015, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback! We think the system is a good value, especially with some of the municipalities use of chlorine/chloramines increasing in some regions.

bruindave
03/04/2015, 04:43 PM
How does this chloramine system compare to maxcap and the maxpure systems? Is this like the maxpure plus an additional filter for chloramines???

SpectraPure
03/04/2015, 08:04 PM
It is much better than a Maxpure system, but still nothing topples the mighty MaxCap

Jeremy