PDA

View Full Version : Jason fox

Jrambo88
02/21/2015, 07:00 PM
Has anyone on here order anything from his site? Good experiences? Bad experiences?

rogersb
02/21/2015, 08:13 PM
I've never ordered anything from him but I do have 2 of his pieces. One piece we both bought from a wholesaler at the same event, and the other I got from someone who did order a piece off him. Both pieces are nice. I wouldn't buy a piece off him because of the price, but if you can find pieces from someone who did buy from him, they are nice.

Tweaked
02/22/2015, 04:42 AM
Ordered from his site as well as in person at local shows. He has some amazing stuff if you want unique and are willing to pay a bit more. Well packed, and healthy specimens.

strout
02/22/2015, 06:51 AM
I have bought from him twice before, you may have to worry about some companies, Jason Fox isn't one of them :) I put him right up there with Battle Corals & RMF when it comes to the quality of corals you recieve and communication during the process of placing and getting your order.

rfgonzo
02/24/2015, 11:42 PM
I bought some JF coral last week at a swap and would like to get more. Does anyone know what state he sells out of?

Whiterabbitrage
02/25/2015, 01:06 AM
I've purchased from his site a couple times. Corals were always well packaged, healthy, and looked just like their picture.

rogersb
02/25/2015, 06:26 PM
I bought some JF coral last week at a swap and would like to get more. Does anyone know what state he sells out of?

I think he lives in Maryland. A guy from my last swap was from Maryland and couldn't stop telling everyone how close he was with JF so we should buy his corals.

rfgonzo
02/25/2015, 08:16 PM
I think he lives in Maryland. A guy from my last swap was from Maryland and couldn't stop telling everyone how close he was with JF so we should buy his corals.

Thank You,

b7fig
03/06/2015, 03:16 PM
Just received an order from him. 2 looked awesome, but he third looked freshly cut and had RTN from I assuming shipping stress. A red dragon had freshly been epoxied to a plug. No encrustation and bright white epoxy.