PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Illumination Prime LED Club

AquariumSpecialty
02/23/2015, 02:59 PM
Thought it might be a good idea to start an Aqua Illumination Prime LED club on our forum. Who would like an update about the Prime LED lights? Yea, this is a teaser...

STiTCH87
02/25/2015, 09:16 AM
What type of update are you talking about? I have the tank mount coming tomorrow, and the light should be shipping to me next week. :-) I'll gladly post an unboxing/review.

AquariumSpecialty
02/25/2015, 09:20 AM
When I posted this the general public didn't know that the Prime lights would be shipping out next week. We were just simply trying to see if anyone would like to know this.

Aquarium Specialty is taking pre-orders here and all orders that are pre-ordered will ship the same day our inventory arrives to our warehouse.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/aqua-illumination-prime-led-fixtures

Thank you,

STiTCH87
02/26/2015, 08:55 AM
When I posted this the general public didn't know that the Prime lights would be shipping out next week. We were just simply trying to see if anyone would like to know this.

Aquarium Specialty is taking pre-orders here and all orders that are pre-ordered will ship the same day our inventory arrives to our warehouse.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/aqua-illumination-prime-led-fixtures

Thank you,

Oh gotcha, awesome! Yes I am receiving my light and mount next week aswell.

dillct
02/28/2015, 08:18 PM
Your website says the mounts are included, AI says $29 extra?

STRATNEST6769
03/06/2015, 04:20 PM
I have on my 30 gal reef the hydra 26

AquariumSpecialty
03/09/2015, 02:35 PM
Your website says the mounts are included, AI says $29 extra?

You are correct. We just found this out last week.

An another note, AI has evidently had more delays shipping the Prime LEDs out the door. Our order was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago according to our rep with AI/Ecotech Marine. We we told they were building these out 3 weeks ago but they must have run into a snag because our 120 pieces should have been here last week. Sorry for the delays on these shipping out but everyone is in the same boat across the country.

exray
04/20/2015, 06:38 PM
I'd like to know are they linkable. I was thinking of using two over a 40 breeder

oldbones
04/20/2015, 06:43 PM
Yes, one will be the "parent", and control the others.