PDA

View Full Version : apex and temp

luamada
03/02/2015, 08:25 AM
help We installed our Apex system about one month ago and everyday we have some issues with it. Last night the whole system crashed and the whole tank shut off at 2AM we could not figure it out why. the temperature of the tank says it is 82.2 and my heaters are off. i get a text message every hour with a temp alert. does anyone have any idea or have had the prolem?

slief
03/02/2015, 09:38 AM
Sounds like you have some failsafes programmed in to your outlets for temp so that your pump shuts down after a certain temp. I'm guessing you also have an alarm programmed in with high temp alerts which would explain your texts messages every hour. Go to your outlets and check the settings. Also, you may want to check out the official Neptune forum. It's very active with all things Apex. Lots of great info and great help there.
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/forum.php

AZRippster
03/02/2015, 10:48 AM
Great advice slief. It would probably be a good idea to confirm the Apex's temperature is calibrated correctly so that the failsafes are triggering appropriately. A bigger problem may be, "Last night the whole system crashed and the whole tank shut off at 2AM we could not figure it out why". I know when I started using Fusion my system would randomly reboot from time to time. Since I've broken my Fusion link, that has not occurred.