PDA

View Full Version : My Tank Setup

Shadowflynt
03/07/2015, 02:25 PM
Hey all. Was just wondering if I could get some opinions on my tanks overall setup. I have tried to sculpt the tank to look natural for the most part. Specs for the tank are on my signature as well as the fish in the tank. Only thing missing I think is I have a plate coral though not exactly sure of the name atm.

There is a slight algae bloom developing but I blame that on recently stirring up my sand bed (fully) as I added another 2 inches of sand and wanted to make sure nothing would be trapped when I setup the display again (like having a rock blocking a snail or something from escaping)

Guess the other thing missing is I have a few Nass snails and a couple cerith snails as well as a half dozen blue legged hermits.

Anyways thanks for looking it over

http://reefcentral.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=9896&pictureid=68764

joeyg09
03/07/2015, 02:35 PM
I don't mean to jump the gun or sound rude but do you have a bigger tank for that Tang?

Shadowflynt
03/07/2015, 02:40 PM
He will be in about 6 months. He was a gift for me and now I just gotta deal with it. Planning on a 120g FOWLR for him and some of the other fish I want.

Shadowflynt
03/08/2015, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the responses all. Used to think this was a great site but apparently I am not part of the clique that actually gets responses for things. Put this on here to find out what other reef owners thought and possibly to get some advice but guess that was a waste.

Just one more site that is a waste to look into and join. Good luck all and have fun. Will find a more people orientated site to get answers for things. I do appreciate the responses to my last question though only 2 (yes just 2 people out of the hundreds or thousands here) people said anything. Anyways enough of my rambling. Obviously wasted enough time here.

Cya

Fishmommy
03/08/2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the internet?

OrQidz
03/08/2015, 03:31 PM
It helps if you have specific questions, other than just "take a look" and wanting opinions. You aren't going to get a million responses in one day though. Kind of unrealistic expectations there.

Mythicalelf
03/08/2015, 07:33 PM
Well you waited a WHOLE DAY and now you are mad cause no responded to your question then DELETED the info so no one could help you.

I'm new here and what I've found out is if there isn't a quick response to your answer then probably there is an answer already on the frontpage. Also check the STICKIES I've learned so much from them.

I'm new to reefing but not saltwater fish. I had a rough start way back when in it though because of not researching. Now my wife thinks I do too much research.

I'm not trying to sound harsh with this response but I know txt don't communicate emotions well.