PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with Buckeye Hydro

gt93pony
03/08/2015, 08:23 AM
I want to let you know that my experience with Buckeye Hydro has been very positive. First, I called to ask questions about an RO system and they spent probably 20 minutes with me explaining and helping me plan a RO/DI that works for me. I placed an order and it went out the next day. Two days later I received the package and it was packed very well. The box was crammed full of styrofoam peanuts and was in great shape. Yesterday I began putting the final pieces together and had a question regarding the TDS meter. I thought I knew the answer but wanted to double check. I called and got their voicemail but decided not to leave a message. In about 15 minutes I received a call from Buckeye asking if they could help me (remember I didn't leave a message). I got everything together and had one small drip from a fitting. I called Buckeye and he walked me through fixing the drip. I got everything installed and it appears to be working perfectly. My tapwater TDS is 91ppm, after RO and DI it is 0ppm.

My experience has been positive and I would not hesitate placing an order with Buckeye.

Mark

Buckeye Hydro
03/08/2015, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback Mark!

Emily