PDA

View Full Version : Massimo any News Yet?

RobbyG
03/13/2015, 10:12 PM
All of us are looking forward to seeing a reboot of AQT in the USA.
It's been several weeks since the good news came that we would be having a USA distributor, has there been any progress and if so when can we expect an announcement.

All the best
Robbyg

RobbyG
03/24/2015, 06:08 PM
Hello anyone home??

Gino555
03/25/2015, 12:17 AM
Hi Robby, try to send a message to Ashkan.
He post few month ago in another thread:
"please email me all your feedback and suggestions.

[email protected] "

RobbyG
03/27/2015, 05:09 PM
Hi Robby, try to send a message to Ashkan.
He post few month ago in another thread:
"please email me all your feedback and suggestions.

[email protected] "

Hi Gino

That is not working, I am getting no reply.
Seems as though it's going to be another period of silence:sad2: Just as I was really gearing up and hoping that this fantastic controller was going to make a North American return.

Rob

nickjj
03/28/2015, 04:25 PM
Well Robby not sure if you purchased a touch controller but I have and I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication from the company.

I have spoken to Ashkan about a month ago but I'm still unclear as to the direction of the North American market place. I have no idea what the future will bring and have been patiently waiting almost a year and a half since my purchase of the touch.

I guess they are doing so well overseas they don't need to sell any units here.

Aquatronica srl
03/31/2015, 08:04 AM
Hi guys, here we are.

We are very sorry for this delay but some things are not so easy as someone can think.

We are going to open a new thread in the Aquatronica section with the required informations.

In the last few weeks new technicians have entered in Aquatronica family to avoid this kind of problems and we will answer more efficiently to your requests.

RobbyG
03/31/2015, 03:41 PM
Well Robby not sure if you purchased a touch controller but I have and I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication from the company.

I have spoken to Ashkan about a month ago but I'm still unclear as to the direction of the North American market place. I have no idea what the future will bring and have been patiently waiting almost a year and a half since my purchase of the touch.

I guess they are doing so well overseas they don't need to sell any units here.

Well Nick I guess your reading the news and must be just as confused as me! At first I thought great they got it all together but then I noticed the tech support number is from the Europe. I have tried direct support from Italy before and that was a complete waste of time. It is not fun staying up until 2:30 am then getting someone on the line who speaks just a little english. I hope that that this is all temporary and that we get some info from Ashkon on what is really happening. He has a location in the USA, I can only guess that they are doing some sort of tech training with him in Italy until he is up to speed on how everything works.

Rob