View Full Version : Giant Mushroom Cup dying?

03/19/2015, 07:56 AM
I have had a HUGE Giant Cup Mushroom for a while now and he has always been out, healthy and thriving. Until recently, when I upgraded my lighting to 3 Radion XR30 pros (I replaced 3 XR15's).

Could the more intense lighting be the culprit?

Jason S
03/19/2015, 10:07 AM
It could be... What does your lighting schedule look like? Intensity, duration, etc?

03/19/2015, 10:13 AM
Most likely, did you slowly acclimate your tank to the new lighting by ramping up the intensity over a few weeks? That's usually the best way to ease them into it. I'd cut the intensity and photoperiod for a bit to see if that helps.