PDA

View Full Version : Reeflink not working?

rishu_pepper
03/21/2015, 12:45 AM
I purchased a Reeflink and 3 Radions G2s and plugged them in today. I made myself a new account (new user), but when I initialized the Reeflink setup it showed me this:

This Reeflink is currently in use on another account. Your Reeflink will be factory reset and the application will close.

The Reeflink ring is white. I cannot proceed to do anything to set up my Radions. Please help.

EcoTech Support
03/21/2015, 07:05 AM
I purchased a Reeflink and 3 Radions G2s and plugged them in today. I made myself a new account (new user), but when I initialized the Reeflink setup it showed me this:

This Reeflink is currently in use on another account. Your Reeflink will be factory reset and the application will close.

The Reeflink ring is white. I cannot proceed to do anything to set up my Radions. Please help.

Where did you purchase the ReefLink? It might have been previously used as a demo unit and tied to another account. Please PM me the serial number so I can take a look.

rishu_pepper
03/21/2015, 01:11 PM
Where did you purchase the ReefLink? It might have been previously used as a demo unit and tied to another account. Please PM me the serial number so I can take a look.

I have PM'ed you, sir.