PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with Aquarium Creations Online?

spikey114
03/23/2015, 05:17 PM
Hi,

I am thinking about ordering from a site called
http://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net

They are located in Fort Lauderdale. Anyone have experience with them? thanks

-Ben

rdawg14
10/28/2015, 08:47 AM
Have you ordered anything yet? I want to order from them too but I cant find much information about them

Bent
10/28/2015, 09:10 AM
Sight layout gives me all kinds of red flags.

Dundermifflin
10/28/2015, 09:23 AM
What are you ordering? If fish, why wouldn't you go to Liveaquaria.com. If supplies/equipment then drfostersandsmit.com, BRS and marinedepot.com are 5 stars in my book. I'm huge on quality, service and reviews and do diligent research before making purchases. These three places are some of the best online places out there.

e048
10/28/2015, 10:42 AM
Don't go live aquaria or foster smith use marine depot for supplies and blue zoo for livestock

Site does look rather sketchy btw

moriarty
10/28/2015, 12:21 PM
This is another incarnation of aquacon.com. Plenty of info to be had about them and their business practices on RC, and elsewhere on the web.

rdawg14
10/28/2015, 01:55 PM
I dont use live aquaria. They have all the same old stuff. I think petco owns DFS now and Live aquaria. I recommend saltwaterfish or bluezooaquatics. These guys made a good point about site layout. Now that I have looked at it, its not looking so great

Flybill69
03/25/2016, 08:46 AM
Ordered Hippo and Kole tang and 3 shrimp. Left numerous messages and emails inquiring about ship date. Seller was very poor with communication. Finally shipped after two weeks. Sent overnight upon delivery immediately open and Kole tang was dead. Hippo covered in Ick. Quarantined hippo with copper sulfate overnight, he didn't make it to the morning. One shrimp arrived the other two didn't. Although there was a small bag of sand… After many calls emails the seller replied that he would replace the Kole Tang on my next order. Never acknowledged the Hippo or the two missing shrimp. Repeated emails and calls asking for a credit as I would not order anything else from this place have not been returned.

zoomonster
04/10/2016, 02:32 PM
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! This site is and always has been bad news. The business has changed names MANY times and aquacon was just one of many including qualitymarinelife. At times they have even run multiple domains at the same time. Google aquacon and you will find a treasure trove of complaints for YEARS. They just keep ripping people off and changing names. Funny thing is they keep using many of the bogus pictures from old sites. Just looked and they still have the same live rock pics up they always have.

I made the mistake of ordering Bali Alor rock from them about 1.5yrs ago. Absolute trash dead rock arrived. Aside from horrible quality for 50# I got 4 pieces. Real Alor is light and one piece was the majority of shipment. They lied, promised everything on phone (took days to get anyone on phone) including a new shipment. After the shipment never showed (and would no longer answer phone) I was forced to go through CC company and charge back. They never even bothered to answer the CC company and the full amount was eventually credited back to my account.

frey
04/10/2016, 08:46 PM
I agree do not buy from there. My friend and I went together and bought 5 frags of zoa's, and a few lps corals everything seemed fine. the next day when zoa's were all open they shipped 4 of the same bland looking zoa's not the nicely colored "named" ones that we had ordered and paid for. we sent an email and they did not respond or do anything else for that matter. first and last order either of us will ever put in there.