PDA

View Full Version : What is your most expensive zoa?

tidus10
03/25/2015, 03:25 PM
Whats your most costly zoa? It can be something youve had to buy over and over just to keep or maybe a single head that is crazy?

Post pics if you got them and how much you spent!

I have had to buy my Rasta Zoas about 3 times to really get them to live.. so im about $75 on Rastas right now and my current set finally started to grow more!! 3 heads in 2 weeks!! :D

m0nkie
03/25/2015, 07:21 PM
my CornBred God Krak suppose to cost about $300 per polyp on the market.. cheapest I've seen are around $200. I was able to get a nice frag by trading 4 hallucination polyps, which cost about $150 each polyp

http://crazycorals.net/images/thumbnails/250/250/detailed/1/Cornbred_Present's_Krakatoa_GOD.jpg

toothybugs
03/25/2015, 09:18 PM
Most costly, or most valuable? I have a few that no one else does but I got them either dirt cheap or free :D

lionfish300
03/25/2015, 10:58 PM
let see pics of what you have please

tidus10
03/26/2015, 01:36 PM
my CornBred God Krak suppose to cost about $300 per polyp on the market.. cheapest I've seen are around $200. I was able to get a nice frag by trading 4 hallucination polyps, which cost about $150 each polyp

http://crazycorals.net/images/thumbnails/250/250/detailed/1/Cornbred_Present's_Krakatoa_GOD.jpg

WOW that thing is smokin!! Is it still only 1 polyp? Dude that thing is nuts!

Most costly, or most valuable? I have a few that no one else does but I got them either dirt cheap or free :D

pics! Or all i think is that you have Fire and Ice ;)

m0nkie
03/26/2015, 03:28 PM
ya... still a single polyp.. been in my tank for 2 months now. I also got a few different Stratosphere zoas.. they grow super slow too, 1-2 heads in 3 months.

rhasta grows fairly fast for me. I keep them at low lights.

SIR PATRICK
04/02/2015, 12:18 AM
Mine is $5/polyp, as a small frag....

My most expensive, I mean....

kichimark
04/21/2015, 08:37 PM
I keep a lot of the old school polyps (tubs blue, sunny d, armor of gods, red/blue hornets, rastas, UC, cat eyes, etc) and one thing I know for sure is today's hot and expensive polyp will be tomorrows cheaper polyp as evidence with all the above mentioned. I have TONS of those types growing but I would say the most expensive zoanthid I ever bought were space monsters at 80 pp when they first came out. Grew them for a long time until my tank crashed a ways back.

ZoaNerd
04/26/2015, 09:55 AM
The zoa I paid the most for is a peruvian morph of a Bloodshot Zoa. Teal skirt and body with a bright pink center.

The most valuable zoa that I have is probably my utter chaos. I love em!

Mael
04/29/2015, 09:56 AM
I try not to spend more than $10/p on anything just because Im spoiled in this area with the local club auctions and LFS having good pricing. example would be the 3p frag of mauls yesterday, LFS had them for $25. rastas, red hornets, capt americas, dark phx PE and other PE morphs, etc all ave around $5pp for me. There are other locals who order JF zoas and other rare morphs online and pay a lot for them, even up to 100pp but I just cant justify that with my budget. Ill try to get some pics up tonight...

bibuz
04/30/2015, 10:55 AM
here in italy, all the zoa are expensive :)
but my more expensive zoanthus are the rasta... 30EU pp