PDA

View Full Version : Time to order my clean up crew

Fish Keeper82
03/29/2015, 04:26 PM
My LFS does not have very good selection of CUC. where is the best place for your buck to buy CUC online. Snails and Hermits.

mtbrider36
03/29/2015, 06:31 PM
Check out reefcleaners.org

Fish Keeper82
03/29/2015, 09:09 PM
I came across this site but never heard anyone mention it. Any experiences ordering from here?
looks good at a glance

mtbrider36
03/30/2015, 06:43 AM
My friend suggested them to me after having a great experience ordering a cuc from them. I ordered one for my 4 gallon which is actually shipping today. Will be here Wednesday. I can let you know my experience come Wednesday night.

Kentech5
03/30/2015, 06:51 AM
Second the reef cleaners recommendation. I've ordered from them three times, he always sends more than you order and I've had good survival rates. Sometimes some bonus hermit crabs among the snails when I order the packs without hermits.

cloak
03/30/2015, 11:00 AM
My LFS does not have very good selection of CUC. where is the best place for your buck to buy CUC online. Snails and Hermits.

What exactly are you looking for? Don't forget, your the best janitor that tank will ever have. (husbandry)

FWIW, I only have one trochus snail in my 20 gallon tank and it's spotless. I understand the fascination with these critters, but I would have to be a damn fool to add any more janitors to the tank for clean up purposes. They're just not needed, which is a good thing... GL.