Comercial contact:
http://us10.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f281a53eea34d41db2a93de74&id=c7c1cf6291&e=

Tecnical contact:
email: [email protected]
phone: 00 1 631-663-1553

Aqua Tech 00
03/31/2015, 08:37 AM
Hi guys as promised here I am. ;)

Hoping to be usefull enougth, I'm going to help Massimo on the way of following our costumers.

Remember that our new distributor is OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE.

Aquatronica srl
03/31/2015, 08:42 AM
....so, just to confirm...

This is not a fake, this is our new official technician...

RobbyG
03/31/2015, 03:29 PM
Ok I am truly confused! Is Ocean View the company that reefrescue/Ashkon created?
The phone number supplied is to Italy or the EU somewhere, is there a real North American location coming? I thought Ashkon had an office already in the USA?

This is pretty confusing.

Aqua Tech 00
03/31/2015, 03:57 PM
Hi Robby,
our North America market is growing up with this wonderful company OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE born in Canada.
We are going to make our technical support for USA and Canada more efficient.
This phone number is only the first step.

If you want more info, you can e-mail Massimo.

Bui
03/31/2015, 06:38 PM
so what happen to Ashkon?

RobbyG
03/31/2015, 08:20 PM
so what happen to Ashkon?

Bui I got an email just now from Massimo saying that they are on standby right now with him and the negotiations but hope to do something in the future. So they are moving forward with their Canadian dealer as a rep for both Canada and the USA.

Yes I am also confused! Lets just see how this all works out.

Rob

RobbyG
03/31/2015, 08:22 PM
Hi Robby,
our North America market is growing up with this wonderful company OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE born in Canada.
We are going to make our technical support for USA and Canada more efficient.
This phone number is only the first step.

If you want more info, you can e-mail Massimo.

Ok thanks. I am going to email back Massimo in the morning.

Rob

nickjj
04/01/2015, 09:12 AM
I think this is a good step forward for the North American market. Having someone on this continent will certainly help rebuild AQ's support for their products here.

I also responded to Massimo's email that he sent. It has taken some time but hopefully things will turn around.

After all as Robby said in another post that I am the "probably the most patient man on earth" which in all reality I am not but I can't dispute that the AQ products have served me well over many years.

RobbyG
04/04/2015, 03:38 PM
Nick that's why I have been this patient also. The previous controller model is probably the most reliable piece of Aquarium gear I have ever owned. Almost 7 years running without any of the numerous problems I read about on the Neptune forum. My tank has been literally on auto pilot for years. The only thing I do is clean the probes every month and change the pH and ORP probe about once every year or two.

Rob

UKMarineGuy
04/21/2015, 06:54 PM
Running 3 complete units here, had 6 over the years but never any failures.

Interested in what the future lies, will continue to use the products, just hope they can update some of the accessories such as the ethernet module etc.

Cheers,

RobbyG
04/23/2015, 11:57 PM
I heard from Massimo via email and he really sounds upbeat that things are moving forward nicely.

A suggestion to Oceanview, you guys really need to update the website ASAP with all of the Aquatronica products along with specs and pictures and prices.

Bui
04/27/2015, 01:12 PM
Do you know when he will release the next update to the touch?

RobbyG
04/27/2015, 05:45 PM
Do you know when he will release the next update to the touch?

No Bui I have no idea when, but one of the things that Ashkon had mentioned was that the software update aspect was a serious problem area and one that needs to be top priority.

nickjj
04/28/2015, 11:25 AM
It does appear that efforts are being made on the software updates for the touch. Massimo has sent me a new version to try on my Touch and it has been running very well since I updated. The previous version I ran for a long while also was very stable and I am very confident of it's reliability.

Although the remote web interface still has a little work to be done, it is definitely progressing. I am much happier with the controller now than I was a year and a half ago when I first got it.

Bui
04/28/2015, 12:42 PM
Definitely good news. Hope they have more supports and reseller in the state tho.

RobbyG
04/30/2015, 08:09 PM
Thats great news Nick.
I am going to be redoing my Tanks electronics soon and I will be using the touch controller when that happens.

OCEANVIEW ENT
05/04/2015, 11:14 AM
Hello Robby

My name is Errico owner of OceanView Enterprise. If you require anything please feel free to contact me .

RobbyG
05/07/2015, 06:44 PM
Hello Robby

My name is Errico owner of OceanView Enterprise. If you require anything please feel free to contact me .

Thanks Errico I will certainly contact you when the time comes.

All the best

Bui
05/11/2015, 11:02 AM
Oceanview ent,

Could you tell me how much it cost for the ACQ445 with shipping to California,usa 92683 area.

Thanks

OCEANVIEW ENT
05/13/2015, 09:47 AM
email me at
[email protected]

i will look at shipping for you today

eric.

or provide me you détails and i will contact you today .

Aquatronica srl
05/22/2015, 07:55 AM
News!!! Aquatronica now avaliable online USA
Do visit our website: http://aquatronicastore.com/