PDA

View Full Version : Jebao RW controller issue

Stevenliu9
04/02/2015, 07:32 PM
Question: I have had a Jebao WP wavemaker for a few months and I love it! Over the weekend I picked up a Jebao RW15, slightly different design from the WP series and controller is different. Long story short the controller for the WP is toasted after just 4 days. I plug the pump into the WP controller and it worked so I know it's the controller. Does anyone have experience with controller issues? any suggestion for easy fix?

NeverlosT
04/02/2015, 08:57 PM
Do you run an Apex or another controller? I control my Jebao pumps from it. I wish you lived closer, I'd give you one of my controllers! Hell, if you pay the shipping, I'll send you one for free (I've got three just sitting). PM if interested.

jem454
04/02/2015, 09:04 PM
Do you run an Apex or another controller? I control my Jebao pumps from it. I wish you lived closer, I'd give you one of my controllers! Hell, if you pay the shipping, I'll send you one for free (I've got three just sitting). PM if interested.

I'll be getting an apex soon. Does it have presets for different modes? I was just going to continue using the jebao controller.

What are the benefits of controlling with apex?

cnreef
04/02/2015, 09:10 PM
Where did you buy the rw from? Maybe they could replace the controller

NeverlosT
04/02/2015, 09:52 PM
With the apex you create all of your own modes with the variable speed ports. Do a search on man hat tan reefs for controlling a wp with an apex and you will find a how to. Youcan buy a pre-made cable.

The advantage is that the apex wont fail, so its one less thing. And you can put all your pumps in feed mode more easily, or program them together.

Stevenliu9
04/02/2015, 10:00 PM

Yes I am interested! I will PM now!