PDA

View Full Version : Indo Pacific Sea Farm

airtime23
04/12/2015, 07:55 PM
Does anyone have any recent experiences with them?

I placed two orders online.

On the first one, they charged my Paypal account, stated that I would receive a confirmation email about shipping, and then never heard from them. A few days later, I emailed them and heard nothing back. I lodged a complaint on Paypal and several days later, I was credited back by them, with a comment that, "You order has been cancelled and your Paypal account has been refunded". I emailed back asking why my order was cancelled and didn't get a reply.

Two weeks later, I placed another order, thinking that it must have been an availability issue. This time, I placed the order and them got an email from a guy named Gerald. It said that I would receive another email to confirm the order and it would contain an invoice. Never heard back from them. I checked my junk mail folders and nada.

Has anyone ordered successfully from them recently?

DaveMorris
04/12/2015, 11:08 PM
I actually received an order from them about two weeks ago. Gerald is the owner of IPSF and a really good guy. Over the last 12 years or so I would say that I have ordered from IPSF at least 10 times and every time, including this most recent one, it has been a very good experience. I can't say why you've had these problems, but since it has happened twice it seems to me like there is some sort of glitch going on somewhere. Maybe try to call them?

SoloGarth
04/12/2015, 11:46 PM
Yeah my experience with them was good as well but it was probably 5 years ago. Many generations of ipsf brittle stars and stormbus grazers. Love those little guys except when they climb in my Gyre and get ground up . . .