PDA

View Full Version : Found new LFS in Washington

Heatherabel3
05/02/2015, 06:08 PM
Hopefully this is allowed, I just really wanted to share. For anyone who lives in the Tacoma, WA area you probably know that a really good LFS is hard to find. I found one today in Tukwila. Its called Ocean by Design. Their selection is amazing, store is roomy and beautiful, and prices can't be beat with the best looking livestock I've found yet. Hopefully this will help out anyone in the area who has been looking for a good store like we have.

2_zoa
05/02/2015, 10:37 PM
Yea, I just found that shop as well. About a month ago now. Mike was telling me they've been there like 2 years now. Its a nice after work shop for me to hit up.

oldbones
05/03/2015, 01:41 AM
Finalized the design on a custom tank by OBD just today. Hope it turns out as nice as the ones in the showroom!

I've bought a few frags and one fish from them, all have turned out nicely.

mfinn
05/03/2015, 08:24 AM
It is a nice store.
They built my 233 gallon tank.

Looks like we are finally getting good places to go to find quality equipment and have a great choice of corals and fish to buy.

It's been a long time coming.

radobahn
05/03/2015, 11:15 AM
I'll have to swing by and check it out on my next trip up to Barrier..

Thanks for the info

scootshoot
05/03/2015, 02:57 PM
Do those guys advertise their wares on free sites like Craigslist? If not, advise the owner to do so.

Luckily there have been lots of sweet shops by me "Illinois" that actively post on Craigs with their new arriving stock and prices so have found a good 3-4 shops I go for my needs. If they had not posted on Craigslist, no chance I would have found them.