PDA

View Full Version : ok time to light the 180

Remmers
05/07/2015, 05:03 AM
Here is what I have to work with

I have 9 of the the reerbar pro's at 3ft 12k and 6 3ft 453nm, if put 14" above the water will they be decent to grow corals (sps up high of coarse), these will be mixed it with 2 250 20k mh's Radion Bulbs The reflectors are about 14-15" wide

ReefBar 3Ft Aquarium LED Light Reef Bar 36 inch 432W total, with 3 SUNSETTER CONTROLLERS w/ remotes

They are just like the current orbits but there single bar leds and 100 times brighter. They have the same functions at the current orbits but each 36" bar is on its own Si can dim them down as i need to. I got them in a trade and I want to put them over my 180, and since my canopy is 14" high above the water and the tank is 24" deep I was just curious. They have the remote and display and you can program them just like the orbits.

I can also mix in up to 8 36" t-5's

I know people will say go buy a new this or that, but these are all brand new, its what I have and I'm just looking for advise for the lay out.

The back of the canopy is open and I will be installing fans on the top and the left side of the canopy

Everything will be on timers

Thanks