PDA

View Full Version : Jebao Doser Question

mindi
05/11/2015, 12:37 AM
I am trying to dose something every third day, and according to these instructions to achieve that you would enter "3" in the day frequency second entry panel...as below. Has anyone confirmed this to be correct as I am not sure of whether it does mean that..or whether "3 " means skip 3 days and dose every fourth day..Extract from instructions online follow.

...............want the pump to come on. You can choose anywhere from 1 to 24 times per day. We recommend at least 2 times per day. That way, the dosing is done in smaller increments, which makes the tank parameters more stable.
3) Once you set the amount of times you want the pump to come on daily, press _ to move on to the day interval. Leave that number at 0 for the pump to run every day for something like Calcium or Alkalinity, 1 to go on every other day, or up to 30 for it to come on only once a month, for something like trace elements.
4) Press _ again to move on to the dosing volume. Set the volume you would like the dosing pump to dispense each time it comes on. Press _ to set the time you would like the dosing pump to dispense that amount of solution.

kenneth wolfe
05/11/2015, 01:55 AM
I believe it to be every 3rd day if you pic 3 ,then it doses for that 24 hour setting

mindi
05/11/2015, 02:00 AM
that is how I interpreted it but it didnt work out that way...so maybe I have a fault..? will see what happens tomorrow after a gap of 3 days..?

Reef_Breeders
05/11/2015, 12:41 PM
The 3 should be every 3 days. How is it running now, every 4th day? You can try setting it to 2 if it is.