PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Review

netboy
05/21/2015, 12:54 PM
I just wanted to share my experience with Spectrapure.

I bought a LM3 used here on RC and I am guessing that it is about 10 years old now(I bought in 2010). I then bought a LM3-RPM and an LM3-WXM so I could do automatic water changes and have an auto top off. For 5 years these things worked flawlessly and I must admit I have been really bad about the maintenance on them. I would get the 300hr service notification and I was so lazy I would just reset it and go about my business. These things worked without a problem until recently the main unit would not turn. Other two worked great. I emailed Spectrapure and Jeremy responded and asked me to send in my pumps to have them looked at. So I send them in and they only had in their possession only 2 days before they sent it back and I am back in business and everything is like new again. All the pumps needed was a good cleaning, new rollers and tubing. Getting these things serviced really could not have been any easier.

One thing I really do want to emphasize is that the main pump I was having problems with worked for 5 years flawlessly with very little maintenance while I owned it. I have no idea how it was maintained before I acquired it. But I do know that I abused it when I had it. These things are built to last a very long time.

I have 100% confidence is these products. To deal with an American company and to be able to pick up the phone and easily get a hold of Jeremy if I had a question meant a lot to me as customer. I am so impressed I am going to switch out my generic RO/DI unit for a spectrapure MaxCap 2:1. These guys definitely stand behind their products.

Thanks,
Thien

SpectraPure
05/29/2015, 11:48 AM
Thank you very much for your kind words. You are appreciated greatly. If there is ever anything you need please let me know.

Jeremy