PDA

View Full Version : Latest Order

scooter31707
05/28/2015, 09:52 AM
I am wanted to say another job well done. I got my 2nd order from them and fish and corals are doing great. Thank James and Zack. Great service and products. Will be ordering again shortly, in the next 6-8 weeks for the next round of fish, after I clear my quarantine tank.

JMorris271
01/20/2016, 09:47 AM
I am wanted to say another job well done. I got my 2nd order from them and fish and corals are doing great. Thank James and Zack. Great service and products. Will be ordering again shortly, in the next 6-8 weeks for the next round of fish, after I clear my quarantine tank.
Did you get your second order of fish yet? If so may I ask what did you get?
I'm sort of checking out a possible list.

scooter31707
01/20/2016, 11:10 AM
Yes, I did. Got a Bluethroat, Mimic Tang, and Flame Hawkfish. All in good shape and eating within hours in the QT. They are now in my DT during very well. I might be making one more order. If I decide to keep my corals, I will be purchasing some corals from them. I starting to take interest in some Butterflies which are not reef safe, so I will make a decision here soon on which way I want to go. You want have any problems with them. they are very knowledgeable and customer service is excellent.

2wheelsonly
08/16/2016, 08:14 AM
I've been buying some of their SPS frags and colonies; they look so good in my tank! I love this place! They have the best colors!