PDA

View Full Version : Branch Rock by the pound

daveverdo
06/17/2015, 01:19 PM
Do you have any of the Reef Rock "branch rock?"

Any open or single branch rock at all?

Premiumaq
06/17/2015, 05:48 PM
daveverdo - there is a decent selection of branch rock left in the Real Reef pool, and there may be a few other pieces around as well. Could you shoot me an email at [email protected] with your contact info, and tomorrow I'll have someone in Livestock send you some pics to confirm we have what you're after?

thanks!

daveverdo
06/20/2015, 07:20 AM
I sent an email but haven't gotten any pictures yet.

Dave

Premiumaq
06/20/2015, 09:41 AM
I'm really sorry about that, there must have been some wires crossed at the shop. I'm sending a message to the Livestock Manager right now so we can get you those pics. Again, I'm sorry for the delay!

Premiumaq
06/20/2015, 01:55 PM
Dave - there is no Real Reef or any other branch rock left. Apparently the big sale over the weekend had us short staffed, thus the delay in response to your email. We were cleaned out almost immediately of the 50 lbs we had left.
We don't have an ETA on more branch rock, but we should have some amazing Manado rock coming shortly. Again, I'm sorry you had to wait until now to hear that we were out, normally we're right on top of this sort of request.
If you PM me with the details of what you're looking for, I can see what's available among the pools that may match some of your requirements. Some searching may turn up what you need.