PDA

View Full Version : how to order the new walt smith 2:1 Fl. cured LR?

Devaji108
06/17/2015, 04:34 PM
so I saw this thread:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2509664the reef forums...now i want some! :)

but I am lil confused about the ordering process and a few questions too.

1) so this rock is lighter than that normal FL. aqua cultured rock correct. what would you say the normal/ average weight for the small to med. rocks are?

2) can you request sizing/shapes ?

3) any shelfs?

4) is that LR you sent D2mini an average of what the new stuff looks like? or was that some primo picked stuff?

5) in ordering how do we select witch LR? then newer walt smith 2:1 or your other?

6) so air freight is about $90 for 100 pounds? if need can you ship smaller boxes? (weight)

7) how much volume is 50# ( just using your example on that thread where 50# with h20 is 100# just right for shipping.) some pic here would really help out!

8) and the shipping of $90 is per 100# & not per box? (in your 50# example)

9) any change we can get a few photos of sizes and shapes.

I am sure your tired of answering all the shipping questions and would rather be diving! I know I would haha
thought this thread would help me and others looking to get this LR in our tanks.

if you would rather call and talk story then type. PM me a good time to call and we can trade numbers and connect too!

Damn I am getting excited :bounce3:

thanks Richard!

Devaji108
06/17/2015, 04:47 PM
OK just read more on your site. so 100# in the min. then...

liverock
06/18/2015, 01:32 PM
so I saw this thread:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2509664the reef forums...now i want some! :)

but I am lil confused about the ordering process and a few questions too.

1) so this rock is lighter than that normal FL. aqua cultured rock correct.

Correct!

what would you say the normal/ average weight for the small to med. rocks are?

Each are individual and of different weights..

2) can you request sizing/shapes ?

will do the best I can!

3) any shelfs?

sure, Walt makes all the shapes folks want!...see the other thread I just posted.

4) is that LR you sent D2mini an average of what the new stuff looks like? or was that some primo picked stuff?

nop...in fact that was only two month old rock, Imagine what it will look like in six months!

5) in ordering how do we select witch LR? then newer walt smith 2:1 or your other?

either or!

6) so air freight is about $90 for 100 pounds? if need can you ship smaller boxes? (weight)

Yes any weigh you want...but you ship one pound or 100 pounds...the airlines have a minimum charge of about $90.

7) how much volume is 50# ( just using your example on that thread where 50# with h20 is 100# just right for shipping.) some pic here would really help out!

Two boxes full...17.17.10 inches...and 50# rock will weigh about 90# with water on it....

8) and the shipping of $90 is per 100# & not per box? (in your 50# example)

correct

9) any change we can get a few photos of sizes and shapes.

in the other thread

I am sure your tired of answering all the shipping questions and would rather be diving! I know I would haha

no worries...is what I am here for...this new Walt Smith 2.1 rock has me very excited as it grows like nothing I have ever seen EVER!
thought this thread would help me and others looking to get this LR in our tanks.

Bring it on!

if you would rather call and talk story then type. PM me a good time to call and we can trade numbers and connect too!

Just loaded the boat again...and soon as it cools off from the 100 degrees it is here today...will load more for deployment tomorrow.

Damn I am getting excited :bounce3:

ME TOO!

thanks Richard!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :lolspin::lolspin::lolspin: