PDA

View Full Version : Small pieces of 2.1

smatter
06/28/2015, 12:16 AM
I have an 8.6g tank that I'm doing a Florida Keys sand flat in. I have an established sand bed and some Caribsea Rubble Zone here and there. That stuff is going to stay white and lifeless for a long time so it's got to go. There are a few small gorgonians and a couple of flower anemones in there now.

I'm going to order ten pounds and was hoping I could get different sized small pieces of less than four inches in the 2.1 rock. Are pieces of that size available?

liverock
06/28/2015, 05:16 AM
I have an 8.6g tank that I'm doing a Florida Keys sand flat in. I have an established sand bed and some Caribsea Rubble Zone here and there. That stuff is going to stay white and lifeless for a long time so it's got to go. There are a few small gorgonians and a couple of flower anemones in there now.

I'm going to order ten pounds and was hoping I could get different sized small pieces of less than four inches in the 2.1 rock. Are pieces of that size available?

Sure...no problem...lots of nano size rock!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:

smatter
06/28/2015, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the personal phone call today Richard. I can't wait to see the rock tomorrow. Pics are forthcoming. :beer: