PDA

View Full Version : Live Rock Rubble?

Electrobes
07/06/2015, 05:37 PM
Hi Richard,

By chance do you sell live rock rubble? I have a fairly small space to put rock into my sump (9"L x 7"W x 6"H), but am also considering putting some in my display as well.

Thanks!

Christian

liverock
07/06/2015, 05:44 PM
Hi Richard,

By chance do you sell live rock rubble? I have a fairly small space to put rock into my sump (9"L x 7"W x 6"H), but am also considering putting some in my display as well.

Thanks!

Christian

Sure do....just let me know what you are looking for size wise on the order form...and will fix you up!

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Electrobes
07/07/2015, 07:50 AM
Basically golf ball sized for the live rock rubble. How much do you suggest I get to fill the space I mentioned above?

Plus I also would like to get a piece about the size of a large grapefruit. What do you suggest is the weight of that for me to get?

liverock
07/07/2015, 02:49 PM
Basically golf ball sized for the live rock rubble. How much do you suggest I get to fill the space I mentioned above?

Plus I also would like to get a piece about the size of a large grapefruit. What do you suggest is the weight of that for me to get?

for rubble that small..go with the pukani....10 pounds or so....should be plenty...

Electrobes
07/07/2015, 02:56 PM
Isn't the Pukani dry rock? I want both the rubble and the larger rock to be live rock..

liverock
07/07/2015, 03:02 PM
Isn't the Pukani dry rock? I want both the rubble and the larger rock to be live rock..

yup...dry.....am diving friday...will see what I can come up with....golf ball size is really small....

Electrobes
07/07/2015, 03:08 PM
What about orange/grapefruit size pieces of live rock? That would fit fine in my sump.

liverock
07/07/2015, 04:13 PM
What about orange/grapefruit size pieces of live rock? That would fit fine in my sump.

Tons that size...