PDA

View Full Version : Shipped Wrong Corals

Mark426
07/13/2015, 04:34 PM
Vivid shipped me these two Candy Apple Caps by mistake. I ordered two green monti digitata's from WYSIWYG. No problem I thought. We can work it out. Instead they 1st told me that they will eventually grow to look like a digitata (come on, I am not that stupid). Then later they say one might be a digitata. I thought I could work out a gentleman's agreement with Vivid but they are still trying to convince me that these corals are something they are not and dont have the photo in WYSIWYG anymore. Vivid...you're better than that or at least you used to be.
http://www.myfishingpictures.com/data/500/20150710_1143261.jpg

Mark426
07/14/2015, 11:44 AM
I was contacted by Vivid. Someone higher up the chain over-ruled the employee I was dealing with and refunded the money for my entire order. Vivid did come through as I always expected they would. Thumbs up Vivid Aquariums.

grigsy
07/22/2015, 09:31 PM
They always do. Vivid is a good company to buy from and they have great coral. I love visiting their store when I go south for Reef-a-Palooza.

CODE3EMT
07/26/2015, 04:58 PM
Glad to hear they came through with a positive resolution.

I have been really worried about VIVID since it seems they are expanding into "Vivid Pets" I really hope they don't loose touch with their aquatic realm.... that would be very sad......

bobbychullo
07/29/2015, 02:47 PM
Glad to hear they came through with a positive resolution.

I have been really worried about VIVID since it seems they are expanding into "Vivid Pets" I really hope they don't loose touch with their aquatic realm.... that would be very sad......

they have not. still the same store and the same people, I go there all the time.

gotta remember we are all human beings, some of us make a mistake every now and then and some make a few lol

calistyle
08/25/2015, 01:31 PM
still love vivid and the staff.

great stuff.