PDA

View Full Version : Diy LEDs help!!

ThatReefGuyTV
07/17/2015, 12:49 AM
The lighting experts over at nano reef are on break so I I have some questions regarding aquastyle leds I'm interested in the 36 dimmable led kit but It sounds too good to be true. Has anybody you know had long term sucsess with these leds I've been wanting to keep some sps and clams but before I do that I have to sort this led thing out. ive seen people lay out there leds all kinda if ways can any of u guys lay out these leds for me? thanks for reading my post and can you tell all the led experts to come Check this post out here is the led colors I'm using 12 white 10000K, 12 royal blue, 4 magenta 4 cyan 4 violet.
(around 14000-15000K look)

If this post gets enough attention I will do a

Build of the dimmable 36 led kit from aquastyle online and include info on the steps and all that good stuff

mcgyvr
07/17/2015, 05:32 AM
The reason you've seen people "lay out there LEDs all kinda if ways" is because there is no one right way..
Just lay them out in an pattern you think that seems to spread them out..
Obviously don't clump all one color on one side..

You didn't even state the size of your heatsink..

Also if you use the search you will find TONS of information about this already..

"DIY" is so much more fun when you do it yourself instead of having someone else do it for you.. Its not rocket science..

Alternate white and royal blue and throw in some of the other 3 colors every once and a while

ThatReefGuyTV
07/17/2015, 02:27 PM
Thanks