PDA

View Full Version : Rubber bands dangerous?

SALTYwaterDOG
07/19/2015, 07:54 AM
Hello all, I dropped a rubber band in the tank and before I could retrive it a shrimp snatched it and drug it behind my rock work. Do I tare the tank down to get it. Or am I good! There is hundreds of pounds of rock.I'm hoping something will move it to where I can get it??:headwallblue:

Sk8r
07/19/2015, 08:55 AM
No problem. It'll probably cover over in coralline and you'll never see it again.

SALTYwaterDOG
07/19/2015, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the reasherance Skater.I was pretty sure there was nothing to worry about but was unclear how rubber would react with the salt.plus I don't have time for a crisis today lol

EDJFA
07/19/2015, 09:22 AM
Besides, he's probably already made something cool with it like a keychain that looks like a hamburger.

If you don't have kids who have one of those rubber band loom things, that reference was a complete waste of time.

SALTYwaterDOG
07/19/2015, 10:01 AM
Besides, he's probably already made something cool with it like a keychain that looks like a hamburger.

If you don't have kids who have one of those rubber band loom things, that reference was a complete waste of time.

LMBO!! I have two Yung girls with rubber band looms.and have key chain do dad's all over the house!! So I know exactly what your saying lol!!!!:lmao::lmao:

SFish
07/19/2015, 10:34 AM
Mine use to grab all the frozen food from the top before the fish could. It would climb to the top of the highest rock and wait when it got close to feeding time then flip upside down and grab everything.

gone fishin
07/19/2015, 10:41 AM
It is all fun and games until the shrimp starts shooting stuff with it.

Johnnycat
07/19/2015, 11:41 AM
It is all fun and games until the shrimp starts shooting stuff with it.

Do you have a pistol shrimp? This stuff's about to get real.