PDA

View Full Version : How committed is EcoTech to Innovation?

johnmiller81
07/22/2015, 03:16 PM
I find it interesting that EcoSmart Live has not been updated in almost 4 months (March). Is EcoSmart Live going to the way side? Is ReefLink end of life?

What used to keep me interested in EcoTech's products was the constant addition of new features.

Sisterlimonpot
07/23/2015, 11:48 AM
Valid question. reef controllers are a competitive business. knowing ecotech, they are working on something in that realm.

I don't particularly run their program, but what is it that needs updating?

Alex Y EcoTech
07/23/2015, 02:51 PM
john,

We appreciate your concern, but EcoSmart Live is not going anywhere. With that in mind, we have made many backend updates fixing defects and improving connectivity for ReefLinks. In fact, we just released an optional update for the ReefLink and made sever updates within the last week. As always, please don't hesitate to be forth coming with feature enhances you would like to see with our products/software. Additionally, I would recommend keeping a close eye on our website and EcoSmart Live as you will see very significant changes coming in the very near future...

Hitch08
08/01/2015, 03:10 PM
There are some guys in this thread who are quite (very) excited about innovation at EcoTech.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2515313&page=6

u4ick
08/19/2015, 07:29 PM
I would like to see the ability to have 28 day program ability, or at the very least 7 day.
Don't see why this would be that difficult to do.