PDA

View Full Version : Code for ATO-Kalkreactor

kokxy
07/23/2015, 12:43 PM
My Apex has been up and running for sometime but have just set up a Kalk reactor that is used with my JBJ ATO. My question is can anyone help me with the program code I would need to shut off ATO pump if my PH reaches 8.4 Its been awhile since I programmed this. Right now my ATO runs 24-7. I Just wanted a fail safe method for this device so in case it stays on by a float valve getting stuck. Thanks

mmn
07/23/2015, 12:59 PM
Fallback On
Set On
If pH > 8.3 Then Off

kokxy
07/23/2015, 01:56 PM
Thanks. I currently don't have ATO on Apex, its on another power strip. My outlet #2 when I plug it in for some reason is not powering it on. I wanted to use this outlet as it is freed up. Is there something on Apex fusion that I need to do to turn this outlet on. Sorry, this should be something I should know how to do but am out of loop on this program as I had buddy of mine help me when first set up.

slief
07/23/2015, 02:20 PM
Thanks. I currently don't have ATO on Apex, its on another power strip. My outlet #2 when I plug it in for some reason is not powering it on. I wanted to use this outlet as it is freed up. Is there something on Apex fusion that I need to do to turn this outlet on. Sorry, this should be something I should know how to do but am out of loop on this program as I had buddy of mine help me when first set up.

# 2 is a traic outlet and needs a device that draws 5 watts or more to work properly. If the device you have connected draws low current, you will need to run it on one of the relays outlets which are outlet 4 and outlet 8. Low draw devices such as dosing pumps, solenoids etc should be run from outlets 4 & 8. This begs the question.. What did you plug into outlet 2 that wouldn't switch on? Also, do you have the outlet in auto mode in the control panel and not manual Off?

kokxy
07/23/2015, 03:50 PM
Will do. Thanks again for the tip.

mmn
07/24/2015, 02:10 AM
Fallback On
Set On
If pH > 8.3 Then Off

Actually should be

If pH > 8.39 Then Off