PDA

View Full Version : Blood shrimp and neon gobies

Animal4
08/02/2015, 02:48 AM
Hi guys and gals
I have two blood shrimp in my tank and would like to add couple of neon gobies to my tank is this ok or would there be a compatibility clash,I do have plenty of live rock two Pusey corals and a Duncan coral all doing fine ,the tank is a wall tank (I know what you all will be saying it's not big enough tank ) I have successfully kept marine fish and anemone in it for 4 years and so far no problems I check all water parameters weekly and change as needed.water changes I keep on top off as well .
So back to the question above is it ok
Thanks

snorvich
08/02/2015, 06:51 AM
Hi guys and gals
I have two blood shrimp in my tank and would like to add couple of neon gobies to my tank is this ok or would there be a compatibility clash,I do have plenty of live rock two Pusey corals and a Duncan coral all doing fine ,the tank is a wall tank (I know what you all will be saying it's not big enough tank ) I have successfully kept marine fish and anemone in it for 4 years and so far no problems I check all water parameters weekly and change as needed.water changes I keep on top off as well .
So back to the question above is it ok
Thanks

No problems between blood or cleaner shrimp and neon gobies. However, there is likely to be a clash between more than one neon goby (which, by the way, have a life span of 1.5 years)

[welcome]