PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues w apex fusion mobile app

ReefPharmer
08/09/2015, 09:56 AM
I am running the fusion app on my iPhone 5.

Many times a day, the app crashes. I "open" the app, have the white screen before it loads the apex list and off the white screen it crashes back to my front phone page. I have to manual force the app the close, and sometimes close other apps like internet or music for it to restart right....

The other thing is it forgets my login info all the time and I have to reenter it. It's annoying especially because my pw is long and nonsensical. I choose remember me and it doesn't. It happens every time after the above mentioned crash and sometimes without crashing.

Any assistance is appreciated

slief
08/09/2015, 12:27 PM
I am running the fusion app on my iPhone 5.

Many times a day, the app crashes. I "open" the app, have the white screen before it loads the apex list and off the white screen it crashes back to my front phone page. I have to manual force the app the close, and sometimes close other apps like internet or music for it to restart right....

The other thing is it forgets my login info all the time and I have to reenter it. It's annoying especially because my pw is long and nonsensical. I choose remember me and it doesn't. It happens every time after the above mentioned crash and sometimes without crashing.

Any assistance is appreciated
Use Chrome instead of Safari and it won't crash like that. For some reason Chrome seems to work much better on both my iPad and my iPhone. Also, you might want to check to see if there is a newer version of firmware for the Apex.

As for forgetting your login info, I've found that to be normal. After several hours (maybe more), you will need to re-enter your username and password. Have you thought about using the Apex app for your iPhone? It works pretty well for checking on the tank. You would however need to set up port forward and dynamic dns. I use DynDns for both my Apex and my webcam.