PDA

View Full Version : TS24 For Dummies

uryy4me
10/07/2003, 03:08 PM
I'm looking for the author of this book, anybody?

Seriously, does anyone have a good explaination of all of the switch setting/combinations available on the MultiController (7094) and what works well in different tank configurations?

I currently have the streams mounted on the short end of the tank that has an external overflow on it since I was able to attach a screw through the overflow teeth (tank is 72x30x30). The setting I left the controller on was one where one pump came on for 5 min, then the next for 5 min, repeat.

I'm going to be playing around with this a bit tonight and was curious to hear what others have done.

tia

rvitko
10/07/2003, 03:31 PM
You have two programs available with two pumps- pulse mode. Both pumps on and pulsing. Tide mode, one pump on, next pump on. Sequence mode requires 4 or more pumps. As for what to use- play around and enjoy your toy. As long as the flow is fairly random and all areas are covered and nothing is being blown over, whatever program you choose will be fine.

uryy4me
10/07/2003, 04:20 PM
I'm playin' :D ... don't suppose there is a safe dye that can be added to better see water movement (I need to factor in movement from about another 10K gph movement too) ? :D