PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered new lighting

SALTYwaterDOG
08/17/2015, 04:42 PM
Just ordered two Onyx leds with the Blue fish control.from rapid led, Ran about seven hundred for the package. I don't have any experience with either one. So not sure what to expect. There's not an over abundance of info on these that I could find. The Blue fish looks bullet proof though. Any way if you've had any experience with any of these and could shed some insight I would appreciate it thanks :dance:

SALTYwaterDOG
08/17/2015, 09:58 PM
Looks like I might have to do a review on these. Any one hear anything negative or problems?

Chris T.
11/28/2015, 01:57 AM
So do you like them in interested in getting 2 of these

McPuff
12/04/2015, 09:31 AM
I bought two Onyx dimmable fixtures about 1.5 years ago. I love them. I've actually decided to get two more and have a total of 4 over my 120 (4x2x2'). I have also made the move to apex so I got the onyx to apex harness which will allow me to do just about anything which will be better than the manual dimming I have right now. The warranty on these is unbeatable and the customer service at Rapidled is fantastic. I've never had a bad experience with them and it was one of the reasons I decided to go with those fixtures.