PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Pacific Sun Hyperion

oigimsar
08/18/2015, 11:46 PM
I have had this fixture for 4 months and haven't been able to use all its features.

I was working with an Apple Computer and had limited access to features so I emailed PacSun and they suggested I try to gain access to a PC.

I borrowed a PC, ordered an external Blue Tooth, downloaded the PacSun software and now I can't connect to the light at all. When I switch the toggle switch to the "top position" I get a "bootloader read" and other times it says 113 minutes or 144 minutes read.

I have no idea what to do and I can't find any help on their website.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TIA

PacSun Service
08/19/2015, 08:13 AM
Hello.

In any case of problem please contact directly with our service at service@pacific-sun.eu. We will answer faster on email than on forum.

Best regards.

dukduk
08/19/2015, 08:22 AM
Hello.

In any case of problem please contact directly with our service at service@pacific-sun.eu. We will answer faster on email than on forum.

Best regards.

WHERE did your sponsor forum go?

oigimsar
08/19/2015, 08:41 AM
Hello.

Best regards.

I have several times. The response was to do what i already had done. I explained that I had done the things he suggested and I have not received another response. I know it takes time but I thought i would at least try to get help here in the meantime.

Przemek_PacSun
08/19/2015, 08:52 AM
Hi
Its my new account - because due expired sponsorship(our actual USA distributor) my "company" profile is blocked and I cant wrote/reply to pm so my 4 years account is lost :( (due ReefCentral terms)
@oigimsar
Please contact with service directly, its BEST solution if you noticed any troubles. Im sure that Tomasz or other our Customer Service team will help you in advanced troubleshooting.

Regards

Przemek

robbous
08/19/2015, 11:12 AM
so no more Sponsor forum? this was a great place to look for information

dukduk
08/27/2015, 08:13 AM
so no more Sponsor forum? this was a great place to look for information

yea and new product updates