PDA

View Full Version : GalaxyHydro COB LED

leboom
08/25/2015, 07:57 PM
Any thoughts on these LEDs?

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxyhydro-trade-Aquarium-Lighting-Coral/dp/B00U8Q35MQ/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1440552987&sr=8-26&keywords=galaxyhydro

m3ch
10/04/2015, 07:00 PM
Did you end up ordering or finding out any more information?

leboom
10/04/2015, 10:48 PM
Did you end up ordering or finding out any more information?

Havent ordered them. No luck on addl info.

salsipuedes
10/26/2015, 08:30 AM
they seem to be the same as the aquamana leds. Only thing is, they're 40$ more then what they used to be but these seem to have the wifi controlability which is nice so maybe thats why it costs more. I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on these since i like the shimmer a focused light point gives, but the power savings seems awesome too... there are youtube reviews of the aquamana cob led you can look up, as with most chinese leds, seems like one manufacturer / design that everyone copies.

C Dog
10/26/2015, 12:17 PM
Looks up MarsAqua

RCHI
11/23/2015, 11:00 AM
I bought what looks to be the exact same light on E bay for $145.00 , It came in with only one power cord and no instructions . Reason being that it only has one cord is it has a built in timer with multi-stage on off dimming of 3 channels. Seemed pretty awesome but I could not ever get the WiFi to work and its been over a month of dealing with China to try and get a return.
Note: I have several lights that all show the same cob chip on the picture but they seem to all differ slightly in how many blues to whites and how much yellow phosphor they apply to white LEDs making the light bluer as they keep modding it, so I suggest buying all the lights you need at the same time if you want the light color to match .