PDA

View Full Version : Couple different questions!

VeriasCurat
09/10/2015, 11:48 PM
Hey guys, long time no see. I just have a couple different questions for you.

1. I have a watchman goby that will occasionally dart out from his hidey hole in the rock, hit the surface, and go back down to the bottom? why on earth is he doing this? lol

2. I bought not too long ago a pair of what I think are fairy wrasse(?) I forget what my LFS called them. But anyways, they were male/female. It would appear that the female I believe it was has all but disappeared in the tank? I rebuilt my aquascape today and could not find her in the sand, she's not on the floor surrounding the tank, NO WHERE. Is there potential she died somewhere? I'm still setting up the tank so I know i Dont have enough of a CUC to devour her that quick.

3. The Green Killing machine UV sterilizer from petco surprisingly does a KICK *** job. I know this isn't a question, but just stating for you all to know.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Red Sea reefer
09/11/2015, 05:04 AM
Regarding the yellow watchman goby , I have and orange spotted goby which doing the same thing and additionally to that some times he is swimming with the other fishes
Like an other fish not act like a goby I don't know why but it's normal he is doing that
Since day one and now I have him for 8 month

VeriasCurat
09/11/2015, 03:40 PM
Ok good! I was told that there wasn't enough oxygen in the water which would lead to them doing this and I was concerned.

Red Sea reefer
09/12/2015, 06:57 AM
At what team you run your system , I read that when its reach over a 80 f you will need more oxygen source try to Run air stone , I have one in my sump