PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the length of time of a Vortech Pump setting in ESL

mandarin417
10/18/2015, 02:11 PM
Looking at my Vortech QD pumps on the web or on my smartphone in ESL - I haven't figured out how to increase or decrease the amount of time any mode will run. Is there a modifiable field for that?

Also is there a comprehensive users manual that included instructions on the QD pumps and how to program them in ESL?

thanks,

Bob

mandarin417
10/18/2015, 08:26 PM
In the Marine Depo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h7TIq4F1Iw - at around 50 seconds shows how you can drag and expand the time for a particular block. A "+" sign appears at the end of the mode block in the video but when I go to EchoSmartLive, the + sign does not appear when I get to the end of the mode block.

Alex Y EcoTech
10/19/2015, 06:04 AM
mandarin,

That video is out of date, and not accurate when modifying the duration of a mode. In your case simply click on the mode you would like to change and modify the "Start Time". You can do this with each mode until you've created the exact schedule desired.

mandarin417
10/19/2015, 07:40 AM
Also is there a comprehensive users manual that included instructions on the QD pumps and how to program them in ESL?