PDA

View Full Version : TB Saltwater is amazing!

BrianKC
10/28/2015, 10:13 AM
My well-established 65g reef crashed two years ago thanks to an equipment malfunction. It took that long for me to get emotionally ready to start over. I got the tank set up two weeks ago and had originally planned to just get my LR from my LFS. On a whim I searched this forum and found several people raving about TBSW. I dropped an email to them on a Sunday at 6pm with some questions. By 6:15 Richard had replied. His response times continued to be this quick throughout the process. I asked when I could get the rock and he said if I placed my order, I could have it land at the KC airport the next day. The first set of boxes arrived and were very well packed, and included helpful instructions and the best LR I've ever seen. My cycle took about 5 days, I emailed for the second half and it arrived yesterday. Even more beautiful LR, and an amazing assortment of critters, sponges, and plants. This box was packed like I had my pick of everything he had...probably better than I would have done. I highly recommend TBSW for anyone starting a new reef!

Bogue Chitto
10/28/2015, 04:45 PM
Yep. They have the best rock I have seen.