PDA

View Full Version : MaxPure 90 gallon refurbished RO/DI spectrapure

Frostyfishman
10/29/2015, 02:49 PM
I woke up today an my RO/DI was sitting on my front porch:bounce3:. I had previously tried a pure water club filter system and it was missing parts out of the box and was broken. I returned that and got some advice on the reef central forum. The people pointed me in this direction and after a super simple install its TANK WETTING DAY!!!!!!
I have the system hooked up to my drinkwater safe hose to my washing machine hook up. I plan to have the RO/DI permanently above my aquarium and will run the ro/di directly into the sump for top offs. (i will be unplugging the hose and tucking it behind my aquarium when not in use)

City of Albuquerque water TDS: 190 PPM
Spectrapure TDS: 000 PPM

Very happy with my Spectrapure system so far I would definitely recommend this system thus far. No other system I could find was recommended by other reefers, as well as being in this price point($124.99), and have a 90gph rate. Not to mention two day shipping was $14 and that was cheaper than ground at the other websites.

Frostyfishman
11/15/2015, 11:22 PM
Update: system still works great!

SpectraPure
11/18/2015, 12:34 PM
Thank you very much for choosing us Frostyfishman. If you ever need any advice, or help with anything please do not hesitate. My name is Jeremy, and I would be glad to assist you with anything that you may need.

Jeremy

SpectraPure
04/18/2016, 12:07 PM
Update: system still works great!

How is the system running?

Jeremy

Frostyfishman
04/22/2016, 12:04 PM
It's still filtering at 0 ppm. I'm still very happy with this product. I would continue to recommend this product to reefers.

SpectraPure
04/22/2016, 04:29 PM
YaY!!!

jrvelie
05/08/2016, 07:20 AM
I just got the same unit and I am very happy so far. Lot better than having to run to the LFS.

SpectraPure
05/20/2016, 05:49 PM
I am glad that you both are happy!

Jeremy