PDA

View Full Version : Radion Gen 3 and Reeflink

Transam
10/30/2015, 10:36 AM
I have 2 XR30 Gen 3 on my tank controlled by a Reeflink. I have them programmed with the shallow reef program. Currently I am cycling the tank and don't want the lights on. Is there a way to keep the lights off short of removing the programming or unplugging the lights, like a program override or a button in the program to keep them off? I know I can turn the slider to 0% in the shallow reef program but I haven't experimented to see if that slider will come back up when the program comes up for the next day. Currently I have them unplugged. Thanks for any help.

Seth

EcoTech Support
10/31/2015, 05:39 PM
I have 2 XR30 Gen 3 on my tank controlled by a Reeflink. I have them programmed with the shallow reef program. Currently I am cycling the tank and don't want the lights on. Is there a way to keep the lights off short of removing the programming or unplugging the lights, like a program override or a button in the program to keep them off? I know I can turn the slider to 0% in the shallow reef program but I haven't experimented to see if that slider will come back up when the program comes up for the next day. Currently I have them unplugged. Thanks for any help.

Seth

Do you use the EcoSmart Live mobile app? The mobile apps allow you to set an intensity and then exit the app, leaving the lights the way you set them (up to your override timeout set for the aquarium).

On the web, you can use the Live Demo tab to turn the lights off, then simply close your browser or tab (don't log out).