PDA

View Full Version : radion with wxm schedule timer

no1b4me
11/06/2015, 06:42 PM
i just recently got the wxm for my radion lights, is there a way to configurate the light pass midnight? i like to program my light from 7:00pm to 3:am as i work a late ship. i prefer the timer this was as i am a night owl and this is the only time i enjoy my tank. the graph is only up from 0:00 to 24:00 which is up to midnight.

How would i change from 7:00 pm to 3:00am? am i the only person have the light come on this late? thanks

EcoTech Support
11/07/2015, 08:41 AM
i just recently got the wxm for my radion lights, is there a way to configurate the light pass midnight? i like to program my light from 7:00pm to 3:am as i work a late ship. i prefer the timer this was as i am a night owl and this is the only time i enjoy my tank. the graph is only up from 0:00 to 24:00 which is up to midnight.

How would i change from 7:00 pm to 3:00am? am i the only person have the light come on this late? thanks

EcoSmart Live and a ReefLink would be a perfect solution for this situation. You could choose a template, set your start day to 7 PM, start night to 3 AM, program and move on with your day (or night).

thetedinator
11/07/2015, 09:26 AM

From the Apex Comprehensive User Manual

"The “If Time” statement is one of the simplest to use statements. There are only two things you need to know to use it properly. First, the time is entered as HH:MM in a 24 hour format. Second, the Apex controller is smart enough to know when a time range spans midnight. If you want a time statement that runs from 9pm – 3am the next morning, you can do it with a single statement like
If Time 21:00 to 03:00 Then ON"

Lucifa68
11/11/2015, 08:53 AM
do you have fusion??