PDA

View Full Version : Reasons why i dont post on RC

rob189
11/14/2015, 01:16 AM
Hi guys

I've been into marinse for the past 15 years (and im only 21). I have had about 5 tanks since I started and i definitely know my fair share of what's what.

I am part of multiple forums, RC is the biggest by far. You guys tackle lots of relevant (to me) topics that the smaller forums don't. However, please just note that not everyone has their PhD in biomolecular whatever. There is no reason for personal attack when some doesnt know everything there is to know about a certain bacterias life cycle.

The reason for online forums is for everyone to help each other so that we all can have kickass tanks.

And thats me done with posting here (bring on the attacks lol)

goliwala
11/14/2015, 01:33 AM
Attack no1, you have a point, there are people in forums like these acting like little school boys.

Sgebhardt0
11/14/2015, 01:37 AM
Hi guys

I've been into marinse for the past 15 years (and im only 21). I have had about 5 tanks since I started and i definitely know my fair share of what's what.

I am part of multiple forums, RC is the biggest by far. You guys tackle lots of relevant (to me) topics that the smaller forums don't. However, please just note that not everyone has their PhD in biomolecular whatever. There is no reason for personal attack when some doesnt know everything there is to know about a certain bacterias life cycle.

The reason for online forums is for everyone to help each other so that we all can have kickass tanks.

And thats me done with posting here (bring on the attacks lol)

Frikkie_Pienaar
11/14/2015, 02:07 AM
The only reason i dont post is because everything is pretty much covered, and any advice i can give can be done better by someone more experienced and there are PLENTY of really experinced people on this forum.
So i stay on my local forum and transfer knowledge gathered here and elsewhere on the net the best i can to local noobs here in south africa.

I am very greatfull I found RC though, since there arent many reefers here where i live.

FP

Sugar Magnolia
11/14/2015, 06:28 AM
Not sure what the point here is. Closed.

BrianD
11/14/2015, 07:11 AM
Unless someone reports a post, the moderators probably won't see it. There are thousands of posts every day, it isn't possible for every post to be moderated.

If there is an issue, report it and we will review the post.