PDA

View Full Version : Extremely happy with my TBS purchase and customer service!!!

juice79
11/16/2015, 11:24 AM
I am in the process of setting up my 90g. I have tons of dry rock but wanted to dry and get about 20lbs of TBS rock and some sand to start the tank since I have been hearing so many great things.

I emailed Rich yesterday morning and placed my order. To my surprise, he called me right back and said he could have it shipped the same day. So I picked it up yesterday from the airport (very easy process). And brought it home. I couldn't be happier! As everyone says the life on the rocks is amazing, tons or barnicles, sponges, cucumbers and crabs. Rich even separately bagged up a nice size frag of polyps and an anemone free of charge.

Rich was very, very fast at responding to my emails and questions, provided me all the info I needed for pickup, and even emailed me this morning to make sure everything went ok. Amazing customer service, anyone thinking of ordering should without any concerns. My only regret is not ordering more!

Thanks again Rich!!!